Are you tired of traditional false eyelashes and want the best magnetic eyelashes? One Two Cosmetics’ full eyelashes are the most excellent eyelash extensions that are faster to apply and don’t cause harm to your eyelashes. The lashes have synthetic fibers made from advanced micro-magnetic technology. In fact, the innovation provides you with long and attractive lashes within some seconds, no problem, no application of glue, no walking into the beauty shop to fix them. This solution to getting thicker, longer lashes applies to individuals of all ages, races, and fits in all eye types and shapes.
The inventor of these fantastic falsies is Ms. Katy Stoka. She developed these lashes as she was also tired of using false eyelashes that required glue to stay in place. Before her idea, there weren’t any magnetic falsies available, and she was able to accomplish her goal of making One Two Cosmetics (and the subsequent magnetic lashes) a reality.
How One Two magnetic lashes work
Before magnetic eyelashes gained popularity, they were the only magnetic lash options available. They were half-coverage lashes, meaning they didn’t cover the entire lash line.
One Two Cosmetics’ full lashes are the new product that covers your entire lash line, making for an even bolder look. Since the entire reason anyone wears fake eyelashes is to enhance their natural ones, this is great news!
Though the full eyelashes cover more, they are applied the same way as the original half-lash. You can put them using your hands or user the applicator tool that automatically fixes the lashes for you.
How to apply by hand
- Place the top and long eyelash strip on top of your natural eyelashes and hold its outer edge against the outer corner of your natural lashes firmly.
- Using your hand, bring one of the bottom eyelash strips below your natural top eyelash so that it balances with the outer edge of the piece situated at the top. Their magnets will immediately stick together without causing damage to your natural eyelashes.
III. (Full eyelashes only) Using the same hand, bring the second bottom eyelash strip above to connect with the inner side or edge of the long eyelash strip. The pieces will click together securing your full eyelashes.
Using the applicator tool
- The first step is to hold the applicator tool firmly horizontally and fix both ends of the peak or top eyelash strip to the two bars on the upper projection
- Jointhe two bottom eyelashes strips to the two-metal rod on the lower tip and make sure all the three eyelashes strips are bending upwards.
- Hold the applicator tool, so the tip of the lash strip found at the top hang above your upper eyelash line while the projection with the bottom lash strip remains below.
- Finally, press the projection of the applicator together to join the magnetic eye strips. The strips will immediately close around your lashes. Quickly free and detach the tool, your eyelashes will, therefore, remain safe.
How to remove One Two Cosmetics full eyelashes
We all understand it is difficult to pull the magnets apart and you might be wondering how to remove these eyelashes. The best and simple method to remove them is by using your index finger and your thumb to gently slide the magnetic lash strips apart in the opposite direction.
Ensure to follow these steps while removing your eyelashes because they are expensive and you will need to use them as many times as possible. Also, clean any makeups that may stick with them as it will help them to last longer.
Do magnetic full lashes affect your natural eyelashes?
The eyelashes do not affect your natural lashes at all. In fact, they are better than the traditional one that causes discomfort to the lashes. These eyelashes have more comfort synthetic fibers that won’t cause any harm to your natural lashes.
The critical part of one-two eyelashes is that they don’t cause harm to your natural lashes. Also, it’s upon you to carefully handle and remove the lashes. If you recklessly remove them, you will end up losing everything but removing them according to the instructions will assist you in maintaining them. The eyelashes are also light just like natural lashes and there no extra weight one experiences while using them.
When you think about it, there’s really no downside to trying out these magnetic lashes. They’re huge in the makeup and beauty industry and aren’t going anywhere. Don’t be the last to know! Check them out today.